close

Mr. Green:That candidate seems to be a good choice.

葛林先生:那位候選人似乎是不錯選擇。

Mr. Black:I know. What an honest face he has!

布雷克先生:我知道。看他那張臉,多老實啊!

Mr. Green:I’m telling everyone to vote for him.

葛林先生:我叫大家都投他一票。

Mr. Black:Well, don’t bother telling Sally. She thinks he’s a wolf in sheep’s clothing.

布雷克先生:呃,不用費功夫去跟莎莉說了。她認為他是隻披著羊皮的狼。

Mr. Green:How could she think that? Didn’t she see him holding a baby on TV?

葛林先生:她怎麼會這樣想?難道她沒看到他在電視上抱著小寶寶的樣子嗎?

Mr. Black:I guess she thinks he’s only trying to get elected.

布雷克先生:我想她認為他只是想勝選。

Mr. Green:No one would hold a baby just to get more votes.

葛林先生:沒有人會靠抱小寶寶這招來騙選票的。

Mr. Black:Well, I would.

布雷克先生:這個嘛,我就會。

[學多一點點]

˙not bother to 不特地費心去……

He never bothered to vote.(他從不會特地去投票。)

 

本文引用至  http://www.chinapress.com.my  中國報新聞網

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 ests24331677 的頭像
    ests24331677

    【精英翻譯】的部落格

    ests24331677 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()